Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with my purchase and do you offer a Warranty?
- Shop with Confidence! All of our wedding rings come with a factory backed authenticity guarantee, as well as a replacement warranty on Tungsten Carbide rings. We also offer free shipping, free ring-box, and free laser engraving (optional) with every new order. (Note: Our 30-Day Return or Exchange policy excludes engraved (personalized) items).
How quickly do you process orders?
- To expedite delivery, we typically begin to process orders almost immediately after they are placed. Orders that are placed after business hours, are processed or put into production on the next business day. To avoid processing delays, please make sure to review your order details for possible spelling errors specifically on your engraving message and shipping address.
- Orders for Tungsten Carbide wedding rings are typically shipped out within 1 to 2 business days (with or without engraving). If the size of the Tungsten Carbide ring you ordered is found to be out-of-stock, you will be contacted by a Groom's Ring associate via phone or email to discuss available options.
- Orders for Gold, Platinum, Sterling Silver, Titanium and Cobalt Chrome wedding rings require a 5 to 7 business day production time as they are all made-to-order. Diamond wedding rings, custom order rings, and hand-carved rings, may take 10 to 14 business days to produce and ship due to being more labor intensive.
Are all of your wedding rings for men only, or can women wear them too?
- GroomsRing.com was created on the concept of providing quality and affordable wedding rings geared for men... However, since most of the ring styles we carry are unisex, they can also be appealing to women as well. Most of our wedding ring sizes start from a size 4 which means they can certainly be ordered for ladies. Please contact us if you have any questions or alternate ring width customization requests.
Can I order a 14K wedding ring in 18K?
- Yes, you may special order any 14K Gold wedding ring on our website in 18K Gold and in any color combination (White - Yellow - Rose). Please contact us for pricing and other details.
Can I custom order a wedding ring in a narrower or wider width than what's offered on your website?
- Yes, with the exception of the Tungsten Carbide rings which are only available as is, almost all of our wedding rings may be custom ordered in alternate widths. Please contact us for pricing and other details.
Can Diamonds be added to your wedding ring?
- We can add Diamonds on almost any wedding ring except on Tungsten Carbide and Cobalt Chrome rings. Please contact us for pricing and other details.
Can I special order a wedding ring in all Rose Gold?
- Yes, you may special order wedding rings in both 14K and 18K Rose Gold, and there is no extra charge for this customization. Please contact us for pricing and other details.
How can I find out my ring size?
- You can easily find out your correct finger size at any jewelry shop or department store that sells fine jewelry. The best tool to use for determine your correct finger size is an actual Jeweler's ring-sizer. We do not recommend using printable paper ring-sizing method found on other websites, because they are not as accurate and most people are not able to use them correctly and end up ordering the wrong size.
- For your convenience, you may request a free set of plastic ring sizers from us. They typically ship out the same day or the next business day via USPS First Class Mail and arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
- When using ring sizers to determine your correct finger size, a good rule of thumb is to always go with the size that fits you nice and snug at the base of your ring finger. The correct size should give you a bit of resistance while passing over your knuckle. It's also a good idea to measure your ring finger once in the morning and once again at night to determine your most comfortable size as fingers tend to slightly swell through the course of the day.
Can your rings be resized if they don't fit when we receive them?
- We highly recommend that you have your ring finger accurately measured at a local jewelry shop or department store using ring sizers before placing your order to avoid unnecessary time and monetary losses associated with ordering the wrong ring size, especially if you're planning to laser engrave (personalize) your ring with a message. For your convenience, you may request a free set of plastic ring sizers from us. They typically ship out the same day or the next business day via USPS First Class Mail and arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
- Gold, Platinum, Silver, Titanium and Cobalt Chrome wedding rings can only be resized bigger by only about a half-size (1/2) maximum, even if they are engraved (personalized) with a message. (Re-sizing service prices are between $30 to $50 which includes reshipping and re-engraving, if the item was originally engraved).
- Tungsten Carbide wedding rings cannot be resized at all. Therefore, we only exchange them with the correct size you require within 30 days of delivery, provided the ring has not been requested to be engraved (personalized). Any engravings or markings done on Tungsten Carbide rings are permanent and cannot be buffed off or polished out. (All personalized item sales are final and cannot be accepted for return or exchange).
What if (Groom's Ring) sends me the wrong ring size by mistake?
- It's unlikely to happen, but if we should ever goof-up and accidentally ship a different size ring to a customer other than the size they ordered, we will take full responsibility and exchange the ring with the correct size (engraved or not) and we'll also pay for the shipping both ways. (Note: We must do a size inspection on the item to verify if the wrong size had been shipped or not).
- Every aspect of each order being processed is checked numerous times including the ring size and a final quality and accuracy inspection is always done at the completion of every order prior to shipment. Our laser engraving department also does separate size check on every ring prior to engraving it to make sure the size of the ring corresponds to the size indicated on the customer's order Invoice.
Can Tungsten Carbide rings be Engraved?
- Yes, we can engrave on all metals including on Tungsten Carbide rings by way of Laser Engraving. Please be sure of your correct finger size prior to placing your order as engraved (personalized) item sales are final.
Will I be charged Sales Tax?
- Currently, a sales tax of 9% will be collected on orders shipped to addresses within the State of CALIFORNIA only. Shipments to other States are Tax free.
How do I check the status of my order?
- If you've created an account with us, you may visit the My Account page to view the current order status and to print your Invoice. You may also request a status report by phone or email. Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email letting you know that your order has been received and is being processed. Once your order is completed and shipped, you will receive your order completion notification via email which will also contain the name of the Courier and Tracking of your package.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
- We are currently running a free shipping offer via U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail with every purchase shipped anywhere within the United States. However, if you need your shipment expedited, you may choose to pay for a quicker shipping method during your purchase process via USPS or FedEx
Are your shipments Insured?
- We fully Insure every shipment we and for added security, it is our policy that a signature confirmation be required for all Groom's Ring (high-valued) deliveries, regardless of any signature waivers you may have.
Can you mail my order to an alternate shipping address?
- Yes, we can ship your order to an address other than your confirmed billing address... However, as a security precaution, we require and must be able to verify that your alternate shipping address be on file with your credit card company or PayPal as your secondary shipping address.
Do you ship to U.S. Military A.P.O. addresses?
- Yes, we ship to all U.S. Military A.P.O. addresses. Delivery may take a few days longer depending upon where you are stationed and how soon the delivery service will get your package to you.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
- We currently do not ship products outside of the United States. (U.S. Military A.P.O. destinations are the only exception).
How can I track my order, while it is in transit?
- Once your order ships, you will receive an order completion notification from us along with a tracking number in order to be able to track your package while it is in transit. (Please be sure to check your email's Junk folder as our email notifications are sometimes filtered in there).
How is your website secured against Hackers and Malware?
- 256-Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption
We employ the latest encryption technologies via GoDaddy-SSL to validate our website's identity, and encrypt the information visitors send to, or receive from us. This keeps thieves from spying on any online transactions between our website and our shoppers. You can rest assured that any information you enter on our website is secure and private, and cannot be viewed by hackers. GoDaddy-SSL is on the OTA Honor Roll for the quality of its security practices and infrastructure, as well as the largest online SSL provider.
- 360° Website Malware & Vulnerability Scanning
Our website is scanned and protected around the clock by SiteLock against vulnerabilities, malware, and hackers. SiteLock is the global leader in website security and performs highly advanced scanning daily to detect malware and vulnerabilities as soon as they hit.
- We Respect Your Privacy! Any and all personal information collected on this website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, re-used, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Any and all information given to us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in any way you have not consented to.
What is the precious metal purity content of your Platinum wedding rings?
- We only use the finest 95% pure Platinum combined with 5 percent Iridium, Palladium, Ruthenium or other alloys, which is the highest purity (PLATINUM 950) used in the Jewelry industry. You can always trust us to deliver the highest quality in Platinum wedding rings, simply because it's been our specialty for many years. We have mastered the art of turning raw Platinum into beautiful wedding rings which in turn our customers cherish and value throughout their lives.
What kind of metal is Titanium?
- Titanium is incredibly hard, lightweight, and resistant to corrosion. Titanium is widely used for engineering and for the Aerospace industry. Titanium has only recently been applied to the Jewelry industry and has since gained immense popularity. Titanium rings are less likely to show scratches like Gold rings would, and Titanium can also be re-polished to look as good as the first day you bought it.
What is Tungsten Carbide?
- Tungsten Carbide wedding rings are a natural choice for men who want a resilient metal that shows little signs of wear. With tough and enduring qualities, Tungsten is a heavy, Cobalt-free, and hypoallergenic metal that is virtually scratch resistant. Tungsten is a naturally occurring element. It is processed with carbon and grounded into fine powder before compressed in high pressure and high temperature molds, fired at high temperatures, then cut and shaped. With one of the highest melting and boiling points of all elements, Tungsten is the hardest of all metals. It is heavier, more denser and four times harder than Titanium. Tungsten has a steel-grey to tin-white color in its original form and it holds its original finished texture and luster under normal use. Tungsten Jewelry requires little care. Rubbing with any clean cloth will restore the original finish for years to come. (Warning: Do not have your Tungsten Carbide rings cleaned at a jewelry store using the Jeweler's Ultrasonic Ammonia bath).
Tungsten Carbide Disclaimer
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE RINGS ARE NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE AS OTHER WEBSITES CLAIM: Tungsten Carbide wedding bands cannot be resized, cut, stretched or squeezed-down like other metals, because they are manufactured by way of "Cementing". Therefore, they are "brittle" and can break, crack, or chip if hit hard against a metal object or dropped on a hard solid floor-surface like tile, marble, etc. However, it's very rare and unlikely for a quality Tungsten Carbide band to get damaged during normal wear and usage. In most cases when a Tungsten Carbide band is broken or damaged, is when an unfortunate hand/finger injury or trauma occurs with the wearer and EMT/Hospital personnel use Vice Grip Locking Pliers to crack and break off the ring. (This process is simple and does not hurt or further injure the hand or finger). Our *Limited Lifetime Warranty policy will replace your Tungsten Carbide band if it was broken-off in an emergency situation... To qualify for a free ring replacement you must contact us first. You are required to have a copy of your purchase Invoice/Order ID, and you must mail the broken or damaged ring back to us.
- All Black Tungsten Carbide bands are "plated" with enamel over the natural Tungsten Carbide surface and will eventually show wear or fade during normal usage. Our warranty does not cover against wear/fading. To preserve the enamel on your Black Tungsten Carbide band longer, avoid washing your hands with abrasive sponges or coming into contact with rough, course, metal objects or surfaces which will scratch-off or damage the enamel finished surface on the band. Tungsten Carbide bands with black "Carbon Fiber" or "Resin" inlays are a better choice as they are far more resilient to the elements and they won't wear off.
What is Cobalt Chrome?
- Cobalt Chrome was recently introduced into the Wedding Jewelry Industry. It is metal widely used in the Medical Industry to make surgical tools. Our premium quality “Surgical/Medical Grade” Cobalt Chrome wedding rings are original, authentic, corrosion-free, hypoallergenic and will always retain their brilliant “white” color. Cobalt Chrome is 4x more scratch resistant than Platinum, 5x more than Gold , and 7x more than Silver. The color and texture of this contemporary metal is almost identical to that of Platinum or White Gold and from a price-point perspective, it is one of the most affordable yet durable alternative metals produced in the Jewelry Industry today. "We can't say enough good things about this beautiful metal.
What is a Karat?
- The term "Karat" spelled with a "K" is used to indicate the purity of Gold. Gold is a mixture of Gold and other metals. 24Karat is pure Gold (999% Gold, 24K), 18Karat is 75% pure Gold, and 14Karat is 58.3% pure Gold.
What is a Carat?
- The term "Carat" spelled with a "C" is used to measure the weight of a Diamond(s) or a Precious Color Stone(s).
What is Rose Gold?
- Rose Gold, also referred to as Pink Gold, gets its color from a larger proportion of copper mixed in the metal alloy. This gives the Gold a beautiful rich pink color which will never fade.
What types of payment methods do you accept?
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAY-PAL, JCB, DINER'S CLUB, DEBIT CARDS.