Free Shipping Offer
- Groom's Ring is currently offering its valued customers free Insured shipping anywhere within the United States via USPS First Class Mail. The typical delivery window for this shipping service is 3 to 5 business days and how quickly your package will get delivered to you depends on which State you live in. For example, since our company is located in California, it's likely that packages shipped to the West Coast will be delivered sooner than packages shipped to the East Coast, due to the greater distance of travel and the number of stops packages make to be scanned at different processing Hubs during transit.
Shipping and Processing
- To efficiently expedite your order process and delivery, all Groom's Ring orders are processed and shipped out directly from the Manufacturer's facilities where every aspect of your order is handled with great care and attention to detail.
- Tungsten Carbide wedding rings are processed and shipped out within 1 to 2 business days. Opting for our free Laser Engraving service will not delay your order, because the engraving service is also done right at the factory.
- 14K Gold, 18K Gold, Platinum, Silver, Titanium, and Cobalt Chrome wedding rings orders are manufactured brand-new from scratch and require a 5 to 7 business day production period. Most custom order, hand-carved, and Diamond wedding rings are usually more labor intensive and require a 10 to 12 business day production period.
- Please note that the required processing periods mentioned above will not be shortened or reduced if you opt for an expedited shipping method. The expedited shipping methods are offered only to help reduce the transit time of the package to its destination after it is shipped.
- If time is a factor and you need to receive your order much quicker than the transit time would allow for our free 3 to 5 business day USPS First Class shipping option, you may opt for one of our expedited shipping methods offered above via USPS or FedEx during your online purchase process.
- If you choose the free shipping option when you initially place your order, then later decide to upgrade to an expedited shipping method, please contact us by phone or email and we'll be happy to apply the changes for you as long as your order has not yet been shipped out from the factory.
PO Box and APO Shipping
- We ship to PO Box and U.S. Military APO addresses via U.S. Postal Services. Please make sure to select one of the USPS shipping methods during your online checkout process, because FedEx and UPS do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
USA Shipping Only
- Groom's Ring currently accepts and ships orders to customers with confirmed addresses in the United States (USA) only. (APO addresses are the only exception).
- Every so often a package is returned back to us marked as, "Undeliverable As Addressed" due to a typo or other issues having to do with the shipping/delivery address. In such an event, we will attempt to contact the customer by phone and/or email in order to resolve the issue and reship the package back out to them. If we are not able to reach the customer or don't receive a response after numerous attempts to contact them, we will send them an order cancellation notification via email and refund their credit card for their purchase, less the shipping costs endured.